Bubbles in the pressurized water adhere suspended matters causing flocks to the surface of the water for solid-liquid separation.
1) Faster Separation compared to coagulation sedimentation.
2) Compact design and less space requirement.
Wastewater containing oil, painting wastewater, etc.
Membranes are used instead of a sedimentation tank to separate suspended matters from water.
1) Compact design and less space requirement.
2) High quality of treated water can be achieved without filtration.
Heavy metals, SS, etc.
[Heldy]System (Fluorine Removal)
Fluorine and heavy metals are removed by addition of special chemicals resulting in better performance than coagulation sedimentation.
1) The amount of sludge production can be reduced.
2) Highly efficient removal of heavy metals can be obtained.
F, Heavy metals, etc.
Cyanide Wastewater Treatment
Treatment can be carried out using alkaline chlorization, zinc white, ion exchange or electrolysis to detoxify cyanide.
1) Treatment method is provided in accordance with the raw water quality.
2) The system can be designed to specifically meet the required quality.
CN, plating wastewater, etc.
Chromium Wastewater Treatment
Hexavalnet chromium (Cr6+) in wastewater is reduced to be an insoluble form.
1) Chemicals can be selected corresponding to Cr6+ concentration.
2) Wastewater containing trivalent chromium (Cr3+) can also be treated.
Chromium Waster（Cr6+, Cr3+ ）
Boron Wastewater Treatment
Wastewater containing Boron is treated by use of special chemicals.
1) The System can be designed in accordance with the raw water quality.
2) Tetrafluorobiric acid(HBF4) can also be treated.
Selective Chelation of Ion
By using chelating resins, ions can be selectively removed.
1) The resin is selected according to the ions to be removed.
2) Non-regenerated resins can be regenerated at our site.
Heavy metals, BO3, F, CN, As, P
[New Heldy] Selenium Wastewater Treatment
Wastewater containing selenium is treated by use of special chemicals.
1) Facility investment can be reduced by using general coagulation process.
2) The chemical used for treatment is derived from natural products and low cost.
3) The composition of the chemical can be customized based on the properties of water.
[Multi-reactor] Treatment of Concentrated Waste Liquids
Liquids and wastes, such as concentrated wastes during production process, wastes difficult to be treated and wastes with small amount, can be treated.
1) Batchwise treatment can be accomplished.
2) Two or more waste liquids can be treated in one reactor.